We are not currently accepting applications for this program. Please check back for updates and details on this and the new Full-Time Engineering Management Program, launching in Fall 2018.
The 30 unit master of system integration is a part-time program designed for working professionals with 5+ years of work experience and an engineering undergrad.
A 15 unit graduate certificate is also offered and can be transferred into the degree program at any time. Students can choose from courses in affordability and engineering, operations analysis, systems architecture and more.
* These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in System Integration.
Complete all core courses from the following list:
- T40-511 System Engineering & Analysis *
- T40-521 System Design & Integration*
- T40-531 System Architecture*
- T40-542 Operations Analysis (Effectiveness, Engagement, Mission, Campaign Modeling, SoS Optimization)*
- T40-561 Affordability Engineering (Finance, Ops Analysis, Analysis of Alternatives) *
- T40-580 Capstone
View our course descriptions.
Complete four additional elective courses to fulfill the requirements of the program.
Students can choose from a broad range of School of Engineering courses that are relevant to their study of System Integration. Please contact an academic advisor to discuss elective options.
Although certificate programs do not qualify for federal loan programs, loans are still available for the master's degrees. For more information, contact Johanna Sengheiser (email@example.com).