The 36 unit part-time master of project management is designed for working professionals with 5+ years of work experience in business, technology or other related fields.
The 15 unit graduate certificate in project management or construction management is also offered and can be transferred into the degree program at any time.
A full-time master of project management was launched in 2014 for recent graduates with degrees in business, arts & sciences, and fine arts, or students with a desire to acquire greater depth in project management.
This program can be completed in a full-time or part-time format.
* These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in project management.
**These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in construction management.
Complete all core courses from the following list:
- T55- 523A Project Planning and Administration*
- T81-503D Applying Innovations within Organizations*
- T81-509B Managing Teams and Projects*
- T81-5503 Developing Leadership for Professionals
- T81-5504 Foundations of Project Management*
- T81-5505 Project Management Standards*
- T81-5506 Group Dynamics in Project Team Performance
- T81-5507 Strategies of Projects, Programs and Portfolios
- T81-5508 Advances in Project Management
Complete three elective courses from the following list:
- T55-522A Principles of Strategic Planning
- T55-534A Principles of Operations Management
- T60-502 Financial Principles Of The Company**
- T64-523A Construction of Cost Estimating**
- T64-572 Legal Aspects of Construction**
- T64-573 Fundamentals of Construction Management**
- T64-574C Construction Project Planning and Scheduling**
- T81-5500 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- T81-5502 The Art and Science of Risk Management
View our course descriptions.
Possible Internship Opportunity
While we have been successful in placing students in the past, we cannot guarantee that all students will obtain an internship. Students who do not obtain an internship will be able to meet program requirements with a capstone project. For information about program cost, length, completion rate, and employment and median debt statistics for students who completed our program, view the Certificate Title IV Disclosure.