The 36-unit part-time master of project management is designed for working professionals in business, technology or other related fields.
The 15-unit graduate certificate in project management or construction management is also offered and can be transferred into the degree program at any time.
* These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in project management.
**These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in construction management.
Required Courses (Choose 8 courses)
- Project Planning and Methodologies (T55-523A)*
- Applying Innovations within Organizations (T81-503D)*
- Leading Teams and Projects (T81-509B)*
- Developing Leadership for Professionals (T81-5503)
- Foundations of Project Management (T81-5504)*
- Group Dynamics in Project Team Performance (T81-5506)
- Strategies of Projects, Programs, and Portfolios (T81-5507)*
- Advances in Project Management (T81-5508 )
Elective Courses (Choose 4 courses)
- Strategic Management of Technology (T55-502)
- Principles of Operations Management (T55-534A )
- Productivity and Quality Control (T55-535)
- Information Management and Enterprise Transformation (T81-507D)
- Economics for Technology (T81-535A)
- The Art and Science of Risk Management (T81-5502)
- Financial Principles of the Company (T60-502)**
- Construction Cost Estimating (T64-523A)**
- Legal Aspects of Construction (T64-572)**
- Fundamentals of Construction Management (T64-573)**
- Construction Project Planning and Scheduling (T64-574C)**
Although certificate programs do not qualify for federal loan programs, loans are still available for the master's degrees. For more information, contact Johanna Sengheiser (email@example.com).