The 30 unit master of information systems management program is available for both part-time and full-time students.
A 15 unit graduate certificate is also offered and can be transferred into the degree program at any time. Course options include strategic management of technology, perspectives on innovation and technology, information management and enterprise technology, the art and science of risk management and introduction to big data, business process modeling and data management.
* These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Management.
Complete both required courses from the following list:
- T81-527 Introduction to Big Data, Business Process Modeling & Data Management*
- T81-5502 Art and Science of Risk Management*
Complete two of the following technical courses:
- E81-530 Database Management Systems
- T81-507D Information Mgmt. & Enterprise Technology*
- T81-558 Applications of Deep Neural Networks
- T81-581B Perspectives on Innovation and Technology*
Complete two of the following management courses:
- T55-502S Strategic Management of Technology*
- T55-524A Executive Perspectives for Technical Professionals
- T81-517 Service Management
- T81-584 Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
Complete three of the following elective courses:
- B66-524 Negotiation
- E81-511 Artificial Intelligence
- E81-514 Data Mining
- T60-502 Financial Principles of the Company
- T81-560 Systematic View of Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- T81-575 Data Warehousing
- T81-576 Predictive Modeling
- T81-527 Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- T81-5500 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- T81-5504 Foundations of Project Management
All students in the MISM program will be required to take the Capstone course as their final course in the program.
View our course descriptions.
For information about program cost, length, completion rate, and employment and median debt statistics for students who completed our program, view the Certificate Title IV Disclosure.