It's easy to start your application today.
The 30-unit (10 courses) Master of Health Care Operational Excellence, is intended for practitioners and process managers in the health-care industry. Students in this program will learn the principles and science of process analysis and continuous improvement in health-care environments.
The 15-unit graduate certificate in Health Care Operational Excellence is also offered and can be transferred into the degree program at any time. Students in this program will enable healthcare professionals to lead teams and large initiatives in an operational excellence environment.
- Required Courses (Choose 9 courses)
- Introductory Overview of Operational Excellence in Health Care (T71-501)*
- Facilitation Skills / Change Management (T71-502)*
- Lean Health Care Concepts, Tools and Lean Management Systems (T71-503)*
- Six Sigma Concepts and Tools (T71-504)*
- Health Care Financial Models (T71-505)
- Innovation Science and Human Centered Design/Human Factors (T71-506)
- Project Management in Healthcare (T71-507)
- Capstone Seminar (T71-508)
- Capstone Project (T71-509)
- Elective Courses (Choose 1 course)
- Analysis and Simulation of Discrete Event Systems (E35-407)
- Developing Leadership for Professionals (T54-582)
- Human Performance in the Organization (T54-583)
- Communication Excellence for Influential Leadership (T54-584)
* These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in Health Care Operational Excellence.
Students accepted into this program may be eligible for tuition scholarships. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.