It's easy to start your application today.
The 30-unit Masters in Engineering Management degree is available for full-time or part-time study.
The 15-unit graduate certificate in Engineering Management is also offered and can be transferred into the degree program at any time.
*These courses are required to earn a Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management.
**This program qualifies as a STEM program.
Although certificate programs do not qualify for federal loan programs, loans are still available for the master's degrees. For more information, contact Johanna Sengheiser (email@example.com).
- Required (7 courses)
- Engineering Management & Financial Intelligence (T55-504) *
- Decision-Making & Optimization (T55-505) *
- Technology Strategy & Marketing (T55-506) *
- MEM Capstone (T55-585)
- Understanding Emerging & Disruptive Technologies (T55-510) *
- Human Performance in the Organization (T54-583)
- Project Planning Methodologies (T54-523)
- Applied Data Analytics
- Fundamentals of Information Technology (T81-506)
- Foundations of Analytics (T81-574)
- Enterprise Data Management (T81-575)
- Analytics Applications (T81-576)
- Applied Data Science for Practitioners (T81-577)
- Computer Science & Security
- Introduction to Cybersecurity (T83-559)
- The Hacker Mindset: Cyber Attack Fundamentals (T83-567)
- Programming Concepts & Practice (E81-501N)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science (E81-502N)
- Cybersecurity Technical Fundamentals (T83-560)
- Organizational Development & Management
- Developing Leadership for Professionals (T54-582)
- Group Dynamics in Project Team Performance (T54-585)
- Communication Excellence for Influential Leadership (T54-584)
- CEL Entrepreneur Consulting Team (B63-550X)
- Cross –Cultural Negotiation (T54-586)
- Project Management & Operational Excellence Emphasis
- Hands-On with Traditional Project Management (T54-524)
- Project Management the Agile Way (T54-525)
- The Art & Science of Risk Management (T54-526)
- Strategies of Projects, Programs & Portfolios (T54-527)
- Facilitation Skills/Change Management (T71-502)
- Lean Healthcare Concepts, Tools & Lean Management (T71-503)
- Six Sigma Concepts & Tools (T71-504)
- Legal Aspects of Construction (T64-572)
- Fundamentals of Construction Management (T64-573)
- Construction Cost Estimating (T64-523A)